Re: [PyrNet-L] Middlenames?

Aw now, it isn't that bad.  The worst is for poor Todd, and he would kill
me for this, but here he is at almost 18 getting Toddweena or Toodles.
Kendra is just Kenner or Kenner Leigh.  Those are just the good
names...see I can be nice.  Like I say though, Todd will get me for this.
 And here he has been so nice helping me do the big breakdown clean and
set up on the aquarium.  Tsk-tsk, bad Mom! :-)
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas