RE: [PyrNet-L] Re: Confinement

	<<you could just use the snap on a dog lead.
	 We also use the clip from a horse's lead rope -- it's bigger and a
bit
	stronger.>>>

	Okay, sounds like I'm on the right track - My husband secured the
crate lock with her lead clips yesterday morning - seems to have worked
because when we arrived home the princess was still in the crate!!!!!!
Yeah!!

	However, the crate was not in the same position, about 1ft from
where it was originally placed - she must have bounced it across the floor!!
We have moved the furniture and tied the crate down. Boy she is a wild one.

	Question: is it safe enough to leave her in a covered dog run, with
a locked gate, for confinement??

	Also, Please help..............Trav is marking everything - he got
our douvet last night, squirted all areas he could lift his leg at - any
suggestions?? Or does this just come with the territory?

	Tania