[PyrNet-L] Co-Ownership, new puppy, Thanks!!

    Just wanted to thank everyone who sent information and their experiences with co-ownership, through private e-mail and through the list.  Sorry I didn't get to answer the private messages, someone else came in and deleted them before I wrote back.
    The new pup's name (we put on the registration application) is:  Mplwy Sirius Of Canis Major PK, call name:  Molli, after an awesome dream her co-owner had of Westminster.  :)

Chrissy
Rajah, Moses and Molli
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net