Re: Guarding/Herding Re: [PyrNet-L] Is it a Wolfhound? A Golden? No, it's a

    Not quite sure if you're meaning to be sarcastic or what.  It does sound
like it though.  Think you could enlighten me?
    But no, then the Pyr would always win.  :)

Chrissy
Rajah, Moses and Molli
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net