[PyrNet-L] Re: Guarding/Herding

    I don't know how it used to be in Canada but the AKC did used to have the workers and herders together.  It was the largest group they had.  Then for, I'm not sure all the reasons, they separated the two.  I personally feel it is best to have them separated as many people get confused enough as it is.  I've had many people ask me how they are at herding because all they know is Pyrs work with sheep and then I have to try to explain what they actually do.  I don't mind this, I love talking Pyrs, I just don't think we should confuse any more.

Chrissy
Rajah, Moses and Molli
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net