[PyrNet-L] Dogs growing old(was A Pyrfect crime and Confinment!!)

Bo has been on Raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar for about a
week now. Started out with a few drops added to his food and
slowly built up to somewhere around a tablespoon. (I never really
measure anything :-)  ) Molly's been on it for months. I've seen
a small bit of improvement with his stiffness. He tolerates it
well. Aspirin is not a consideration for my dogs as even the
enteric coated aspirin makes them sick to their stomach and Bo
has some sort of allergic reaction to aspirin as he gets unsteady
on his feet when it's given to him. He's not had aspirin for many
years. I get the apple cider vinegar at the health food store and
it is only 5% acidity. My Vet sometimes laughs at me but she's
seen how well some of these remedies work. She saw it with Molly
and has two of her other patients trying the vinegar for mild
arthritis. Another is on Glucosamine. I wish she'd get an intern
or a partner with holistic experience!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com