Re: [PyrNet-L] A Pyrfect crime and confinement!!

Arthur is quite the boy, Jan! What lovely, dark markings. Bet his
pigment is perfect. Glad he's feeling better. Old Molly, who will
soon be 12, sends her regards to Arthur.
Even though it's difficult to watch our beloved dogs grow old, it
is such a very special time in their lives. They need us so much
more when they are old and are still so very dignified. Molly has
always let her tongue hang out when she is happy and content. It
is almost always hanging out now. She still occasionally picks up
a stuffed squeaky toy and throws it about the house to pounce on
it. And when she comes up to you for pets, (she can be very
insistent) the tongue hangs out about halfway and the eyes are
smiling! These old dogs are such a treasure.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com