Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT, EVENTS: PREAMBLE 2000 WORLD CONFERENCE

<<Why do you need my apology for not attending the conferenece.  Dont even
know where it is at and besides how does that help the breed.  Or as a
matter of fact any breed of dog.>>Mike & Lynda

Sending an apology is just one way (the simplest way) the committee has
suggested that people who may not be able to attend the conference can
express their support.  If you don't want to send an apology then don't.  If
you want to 'help the breed' perhaps you can to contribute to the agenda
items to be discussed as was also suggested?

Updates on the second World Pyrenean Conference to be held in Melbourne,
Australia on 2 and 3 November 2000 have been provided regularly to the list.
Further information on this event can be found on the websites listed on the
happy to send them to you privately.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au