Re: [PyrNet-L] Shaving your Pyr?

The other thing to remember is that the coat protects the skin from sunburn.
Since dogs do not perspire, they really need that protection.  We once had a
Pyr come back to us that had been shaved.  That dog had more skin problems than
any dog we have ever had....not to mention the bug bites.
Charlotte