Re: [PyrNet-L] Shaving Your pyr?

Jill, I personally am of the opinion that they should not be shaved (
unless there is some real reason for it ).  I do think their coat
protects.  But we do owe them a good cool place or a way to keep them
cool.  One thing to be considered is that it will change the texture of
their coat.  For some reason, clipping does seem to do that over time.
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas