Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Service Dog for a person with MS

<<I just wanted to let you know Tracy that i know Kodi. She lives about 5
minutes away from me *s*...She is a lovely dog and Everlyn loves her to
death. She is always right by Evelyn's side and is very cheeky at times..*s*
Tina & Mark

That's great!  The article always stuck with me.  I thought it was great the
work they were doing - not only the support that Kodi was providing for
Evelyn, but also their efforts to cut through the red tape in regard to
accreditation for service dogs.  I am so glad to hear that Evelyn and Kodi
are going strong as a team :-).

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au