Re: [PyrNet-L] Shaving Your pyr?

    I do agree that there are some situations, like hot spots, etc., that a
Pyr could be shaved but sunburn is also a danger when shaven.  Also, if the
owner does not have the time or doesn't want to groom at least occasionally,
they should have another breed.

Chrissy
Rajah, Moses and Molli
West Union, WV