Re: [[PyrNet-L] ivermectin???]

Pacerized@aol.com wrote:
>   Could anyone tell me if they've tried Biospot, and how it compares to
> frontline?
>       Thanks: Charlie

Hi Charlie,

We've used Biospot on both our Pyrs.  New Hampshire has a lot of ticks and it
definitely did very well with ticks.  Our dogs never have had a big problem
with fleas so we don't really know if Biospot is good with fleas.  Be careful,
though, and remember that Pyrs have sensitive skin.  One of our Pyrs has a lot
of itching with any of those "spot" treatments.

Jim Delaney
Weare, NH  03281
gpyrs@netscape.net
gpyrs@mediaone.net