Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Dew Claw Problems

----- Original Message -----
From: Cindy Hill-Arnold
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 9:30 PM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Dew Claw Problems

I have a 3 year old female/spayed Pyr named Megan. I love her dearly.

 When I came home today, there was blood all over the floor of the room she had been in.  I quickly found that she had somehow pulled one of her back dew claws almost all the way off;  it was just barely attached Since Megan is not shown and I didn't want this to happen again, I agreed to have all the back ones removed Please keep Megan in your prayers.
Thanks for your input.

Cindy Arnold
Wasilla, Alaska

Oh Cindy! That must have been terrifying! I hope Megan's surgery goes well and that she makes a full recovery. I will say a pray for her and for you. Take care and let us know how it goes.
Marie McFarland and Beau