Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Dew Claw Problems

Cindy Hill-Arnold wrote:

The surgery is being done right now & I am always worried about problems occurring during surgery.  Please keep Megan in your prayers.

Keeping Megan...and you...in my thoughts. Sending lots of good wishes for her speedy, and uneventful, recovery.

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, gentle little spaniel,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die,
I want to go where they went. ~ Anonymous