[PyrNet-L] chat:calendar photos/specialty

This is to let everyone know that I will be attending the National Specialty
in Sacramento (off and on), so if you want to submit any photographs for
consideration on the 2001 SPGPC calendar, that would be a great time to do
so.   I'll be at the GPCA Meetings on Thursday afternoon, at the SPGPC
Hospitality Horsdevours Thursday night, the GPCA general meeting on Friday,
and at the Banquet Saturday night, if not other times in betwwen.  Remember
that if you want them returned to also give me a self-addressed stamped
envelope.   Thank you.

Elisa Ungerman