Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: biospot/heartworm

Dancingpyr@aol.com writes:

<< According to my vet,
 Interceptor covers more worms than Heartguard. >>

I have to use Interceptor because I have a whipworm problem, and once they
get in your soil they stay there for years.  Without protection my dogs can
get reinfected.

Melissa

Oh...heres what the HTWM meds cover:
Interceptor- Heartworms, Roundworms, Hookworms, and whipworms

Heartgard Plus- Heartworms, Roundworms, Hookworms

Sentinel- Heartworms, Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms, Fleas

Revolution- Heartworms, Roundworms, Hookworms, Fleas, American Dog Ticks,
Sarcoptic Mites, and Ear Mites

Filarabits Plus (daily)- Heartworms, Roundworms, Hookworms