[PyrNet-L] A Champion!! Our Daisy.

I received a Champion Certificate in the mail today for a Pyr we had bred.
Her owners had a copy done for us as other owners have done in the past and
it's always so much appreciated.  This one however was a bit different
seeing it was "our Daisy".  Ariege Daisy A Day as she was registered went to
live with people who had sadly lost their dearly loved male Pyr and were
devastated.  Daisy was still here, she was a tiny puppy and we didn't (my
husband!!) want to let her go just anywhere.  She probably would have stayed
here!!  Anyway Daisy was offered, Daisy was accepted and away went Daisy
with Ronda and Martin to be delivered to our friends.  They decided to show
Daisy and the end result arrived in the mail!!  Daisy now has a half sister
(same Dad) and both girls are shown and have done so well.  She's coming
here end of May with Mum and Dad and sister to stay with us and we are so
looking forward to the visit. Mick hasn't seen his Daisy since she left
home.  Daisy is a dead ringer for our old Arthur here, he's her grandad and
he's been told just to keep on keeping on til Daisy and her family arrive!!
Daisy is featured on PMDC site(below my name) in the Photogallery under
Daisy of course!!  It was pouring with rain today when the mail was
delivered and the Posty (my neighbour) put the envelope with Daisy's Ch
Certificate inside the front door so it wouldn't get wet, another thoughful
gesture much appreciated.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans