[PyrNet-L] Not Eating - and Question about food

OK, I know that Pyrs can go for "days" without eating, but this is starting
to be ridiculous.  Zoe, our 23 month old, has decided that no food is worthy
of her attention.  Her basic diet had consisted of dry kibble, the frozen
Bil-Jac, topped with liver (substitute any other human food, such as hot
dogs, ground beef, chicken, etc).  Now the little princess has decided she
doesn't want ANY of this.  I don't want to encourage her to be picky, by
changing the food; figured she'd eat it when she's hungry enough.  She just
had a "full physical" at the vets, and all was "well within operating
parameters", and she hasn't lost any weight in the process.  Has any of you
experienced this phenomenon?  Will it pass???

Also, we have been feeding two of our Pyrs the frozen Bil-Jac for some time
now.  One of our vets recommended that we try this, and it does seem to
encourage them to eat.  This past weekend, I was told that feeding Bil-Jac
can turn your Pyr pink, because of the beet pulp that is in it.  I haven't
noticed this happen to our guys, and tend to look at this statement as
another one of these "dog house legends" (that's the doggie equivalent of an
urban legend).  Does any of you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC