Re: [PyrNet-L] Not Eating - and Question about food

Robyn, we've been through the "don't like it, won't eat it" routine, first
with our former pyr Sugar and occasionally now with Ivy Rose. Sugar could
hold out for days. I once had Peg take her to the vet because I was
worried (I hadn't encountered a dog before that didn't inhale anything and
everything!)--over $100 of tests later, the diagnosis: picky eater. Now
when Ivy pulls that one, I just let her go hungry. She's never gone long
enough to lose weight appreciably, but sometimes she'll go several days
and hardly eat anything. She'll dump her bowl over and sniff through it to
see if there's anything interesting there, then walk away and leave it. I
wouldn't worry, but I wouldn't keep trying more and more exotic treats
either!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose