[PyrNet-L] Confusion!!

I have to share this with you just so as you know I do not exaggerate on the
state of "the other half" in this household.  I know I have mentioned
various things , the QE2 visitors, the shorts, the wardrobe, the plumbing
and you may be forgiven for thinking I do exaggerate.  This will bring home
to you the fact that I do not!!  We have had our Pyr Puppy Despreaux Puff
Daddy from Aust now since the 23rd of Feb. His call name is PUFFIN.
Tonight during a rare bit of "togetherness", (please don't get the wrong
idea, we were preparing dinner!!)  I happened to say "Puffin", referring to
the puppy.  He asked me what did I call him and I said again "Puffin".  Oh
he said " I thought his name was Muffin, I've been calling him Muffin since
he arrived"!!  I know he's just worked 60 hours in 4 days, I know he's not
getting any younger and a bit deaf but Muffin??? This is a wee boy!!  We did
some years ago have a puppy called Muffin and it was a girl.  It's not as
though he hasn't had a lot to do with this puppy, he has.  Now I'm just
thanking my lucky stars that our Ch Ariege Tikkle Me Elmo (Kermit) who he
put on the "TopCat Ferry" to Lavina at 7.15am this morning has not ended up
on the "MV Titanic" asking for more ice in his gin!!  We're going to have a
"retraining" lesson tomorrow morning.  He will be asked to name each of the
Pyreneans' here and to identify them. I'll let you know the results. I think
I know who needed microchipping and it wasn't Puffin!!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans