[PyrNet-L] Canine Senility

This is from one of my vets.

 Mary--
 We do have some written information on Cognitive Dysfunction at the office.
 There is a medication out now called Anipryl which has been helpful in
 decreasing some of the signs of this syndrome in dogs.  Will likely not
 completely cure it, but may be helpful to some degree.  Other health
problems
 may also be involved in the dog.

I do think that the vet warning that the dog may become aggressive to the
 owner, is a true threat.  The owners need to really be on the lookout.  I
 hate to have anyone get hurt.

 Tiffiney Tillman