[PyrNet-L] Rescue, Chat: info needed on pyr breeder in Missouri

Well, boy was I wrong the first time!  (Never trust info given to you over
the phone.)  We have received the papers of the pyr in SPGPC rescue.
Consequently we are now searching for information on breeders Jennifer R. and
Greg Avina from LaMar, Missouri, off Hiway F.  The sire was Whitetale Dusty
Miller, Bitch was Fairlight Spencer.  Can anyone help?  please email me
privately.  Thanks!

Elisa Ungerman
Sacramento CA