[PyrNet-L] Re: New Allbreeds Postcard List

I couldn't help myself, I have created an Allbreeds Postcard site for those
 people interested in joining and either buying/ selling/swapping dog
 postcards,stamps and cig cards.  This site is at the egroup/onelist venue
 who have recently joined forces.  I have uploaded a few allbreed postcards
for you to
 see. to join
CaninePostcardCollectors-subscribe@egroups.com
 to post messages
 CaninePostcardCollectors@egroups.com
 Once you have joined then click on File to see some of my postcards or to
upload your own for us to see. Click on Links to add your own website
please. Books also welcome to be listed.   I have also provided a "telephone
 directory" as an extra contact. Hope I haven't made any typing errors! If
 you have any difficulty then please contact me.
 Kind Regards, Jan,
 Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
 http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
> 1.6 Million Digital Images!
> Download one Today from Corbis.com
>
> All email is the opinion of the originator only and no other list member,
moderator or anyone else can be held responsible for it.