RE: [PyrNet-L] Off Subject: Homer

Jan, just had to write and ask about Homer. I opened my paper today and
there in the middle of the page is a picture of an elephant seal, named
Homer, scratching himself on the hood of a pickup truck! Evidently Homer is
making a nuisance of himself at a boat ramp in Gisborne. Please tell me that
you live near where this is happening! LOL And what does the "the other
half" think about such a visitor to a boat ramp? Having no idea about the
geography of New Zealand, I have no idea if you even live on the same
island. But after your descriptions of Mick I can almost picture his
reaction! By the way I had no idea how very large elephant seals grow. LOL

Marci and Montana Bear

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us