RE: [PyrNet-L] Help with problem

I make it a point to close all doors and search for lurking Pyrs when in any
state on undress - one never knows when that sneaky cold Pyr nose will be
rammed into ones unsuspecting backside!!!

My female is gentle - My visiting Pyrboy can lift me off my feet!!! I keep
my hands down in anticipation of a sniff - ready with the defense is my
motto.

Anyway - I think it is a natural thing for dogs to do - Pyr's do it so well
because they are so tall!!

I find they only do it to people that they like/are interested in - tell
your friends to think of it as a compliment (you can cringe now!!)

All the best, Tania