[PyrNet-L] Question on Bone Marrow

    Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask if anone knew whether or not bone
marrow transplants have been tried on dogs at all yet, and if that is being
practiced regularly yet. Also, does anyone know the success rate? My in-laws
have a sick 5 year old female German Shepherd who has some sort of
auto-immune disorder, though we're not sure exactly what it is yet. She is
not making any red blood cells right now and we are terribly upset,
especially because she is so young. Thanks for any help you can give.

-Emily Hainsworth
Castle Rock, CO
D3melza@aol.com