Re: [PyrNet-L] GPCA bulletin

In a message dated 4/26/00 4:46:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dgg@star-telegram.com writes:

<< The Bulletin, as far as I know, is the only national magazine devoted
 exclusively to Pyrs.  >>

The Bulletin is a good publication.  I know it survives at times and possibly
always on meager financial resources.  Darrell has done a great job.  It is a
very good content publication that needs our support and the further support
of the GPCA.  When you compare the publication with the RACP (French Club) it
pales by comparison.  I speak only of the quality of the publication not the
content.  The RACP is a slick magazine type publication that is clearly of
top quality.  I agree with Darrell that the Bulletin is the most important
single product of the GPCA and I have advocated a long time to fund it
better.  The quality of the publication seems to have improved since Darrell
took over, so either he has more money or has leveraged his position with a
local Newspaper into a "deal" for the GPCA.  In any event, thanks Darrell,
and lets all support his good work.

Joe