Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: HEALTH:Fwd Gardending Related Dangers

Thanks for the warning post, Barb. Another good reason to avoid chemical
products in the garden! We can't guarantee that we can keep Ivy Rose out
of *anything,* so we have to be very careful what we use on roses, lawn,
etc. And the way she digs, by the time we dug something under far enough
to be safe from her, it would be too deep for the plant's benefit too!
Ann, Peg, Paddington, and Ivy Rose (who completely ignored the 1/2 # of
cayenne pepper I used to *try* to keep her away from the roses!)