Re: [PyrNet-L] GPCA

In a message dated 4/25/00 12:41:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dsmith@iolinc.net writes:

<< But how would that really work?  I know that there are some "already"
members that probably aren't the best, but the reason for the restrictions in
the beginning is to try to minimize this. >>

Isn't a lot of this just too subjective and subject to interpretation by
others or subject to being just misleading by others?  Who sets the criteria
about who or what is "good."  In this day of "spin" I think we all know a lot
about issues and how they can be "shaded".  To me this is dangerous and
subject to abuse.  IMHO, it is better to have open membership and the code of
ethics should/could take care of the renegades.  If not, the Code would be
fallow anyway, so what would it matter?

Joe