Re: [PyrNet-L] GPCA

In a message dated 4/26/00 11:26:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jsmiller@newmex.com writes:

<< All clubs hold 'Pyr Info Days' at various locations to reach the
 buying public >>
For the past two years, we've been asked to bring our pyrs to a "Goat Field
Day" at Clemson University.  The dairy and meat goat associations put this
event on, and they also invite owners of LGDs and herding dogs to
participate.  Last year, in particular, David and I stressed the importance
of spay/neuter, making sure this dog is really for you, finding a responsible
breeder, among other topics.  Hopefully some of the folks took it to heart.
Like you said -- if you have one receptive person, it's a good day!

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC