Re: [PyrNet-L] GPCA

Regarding the guy breeding the pyrs -- I personality think it's an tax
writeoff, but don't quote me on that.  But, I also know that he isn't the
greatest on pre-natal and post-natal care.  While his prices are in the range
of normal "pet" quality pups, his outlay on the dogs are minimal.

Gee -- wish I could say the outlay on MY dogs was "minimal".  I figured out,
last year I spent MY wage alone on the animals we have, with the majority
going on the dogs!  But that's why I'm working <VBG>

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC