Re(2): [PyrNet-L] GPCA

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Gee -- wish I could say the outlay on MY dogs was "minimal".  I figured
>out,
>last year I spent MY wage alone on the animals we have, with the majority
>going on the dogs!  But that's why I'm working <VBG>
Isn't that the truth?!! We made the mistake, at the end of our first year
with Paddington, of calculating the monetary outlay--we've not been brave
enough to do it again, particularly when we became a 2-pyr household, saw
one through cancer surgery and chemo, etc.. And we've not told even most
of our dog friends just what the total was!! On the other hand, they're
our entertainment. Who need to go to a movie etc. when you can watch pyr
antics? Also our workout/fitness club, therapists, etc.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose