[PyrNet-L] Favorite toys?

While I enjoy all the Pyr education I get on this list, I wanted to ask what kinds
of toys are favorites with your Pyrs?  It seems I spend a lot of money on toys
for Bonnie.  Of course her favorite thing is to find the weakest point in the toy,
tear a hole in the toy and pull all the stuffing out!  She used to go for right where
the squeaker is, but now is less discrimnate and just goes for the smallest part
that is sticking out.

However, she isn't able to do that with our newest toy.  I just got a new laser pointer
and Bonnie will spend 10-15 minutes chasing it around the room, trying to catch the
point of light.  Definitely cheap entertainment for me!  Of course we make sure it doesn't
get pointed at her eyes, but other than that, she loves chasing the light.

I would like to know if any of you have found toys that are Pyr-resistant.  Most of the
stuffed toys rip so easily, that I would like to find some that I don't have to spend more
time restuffing and resewing than she does playing with the toy.  Anyone got any ideas?

Going broke in Little Rock trying to keep my Pyr in toys.

Tammy :)