Re: [PyrNet-L] A day in the life of a young dog

No woo woo's here, except from Cookie the Dally who could talk the leg off a
table LOL! ;-).  It's more like 'yodel' than anything and I swear she can
say words sometimes!

Milou is the silent stare expert (even when excited - I have never seen a
dog that can say so many different things by not doing anything! LOL!) and
Halley just likes to do a little dance, sometimes emitting a small high
pitched 'errrr' from the back of her throat as she does it.

Interestingly I have never heard a WOOOoooo from any of them till the other
night when I was checking out some wolf sites on the web and played some
sounds of wolves howling.  The Pyrs instantly went into big bark alert mode.
Cookie sat, listened, lifted her head and let out this tiny little
'aroooooo' (a bit like the hound pup in the Disney cartoon movie The Fox and
the Hound), stopped, looked embarrassed and wiggled all over me while I
laughed at her.  Couldn't get her to do it again ;-).

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm