Re: [PyrNet-L] Favorite toys?

Cotton's favorite toys seems to be the rocks around the water garden and the
concrete statuary in the yard.  It's amazing to watch her pull out the rocks
that she wants.  She's very choosy about which one she wants to throw around
and chew.

As to the woo woo sound, the only sound she ever makes is when she is barking.
 Even as a small pup she never did all that ferocious puppy growl or anything.
 I have never had a dog that was so quiet.  Her hearing is excellent though.
 She'll be sound asleep then her ears will prick and the nose goes up and then
she's out the door to check things out.  She's more amazing every day.

Lynda

>    Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 8:39 PM
>    Subject: [PyrNet-L] Favorite toys?
>

>    While I enjoy all the Pyr education I get on this list, I wanted to =
>ask what kinds=20
>    of toys are favorites with your Pyrs?  It seems I spend a lot of =
>money on toys=20
>    for Bonnie.  Of course her favorite thing is to find the weakest =
>point in the toy,=20
>    tear a hole in the toy and pull all the stuffing out!  She used to =
>go for right where
>    the squeaker is, but now is less discrimnate and just goes for the =
>smallest part
>    that is sticking out.
>

>------=_NextPart_000_02C9_01BFB130.2D6FA020
Mike & Lynda