Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: New Puppy

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Sheehan
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2000 11:15 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Chat: New Puppy

We are both pleased and proud to announce the arrival of JASPER As soon as I saw that gentle little Pyr face peering out from his crate my life changed forever
He is the most gentle little Pyr boy I have ever seen.
Both Debbie and I are just as proud and pleased as can be!

Terry and Debbie

**Congratulations** on your new little boy!!! He sounds like an absolute love! You are so lucky! I do rescue and so seldom get to see these wonderful dogs when they are babies. Enjoy your new baby and please keep us updated on his antics.
Marie McFarland and Beau