[PyrNet-L] Zepp Operation

Hi,

Two weeks ago Badger was put under so that the vet could thoroughly clean
and treat his ears.  They were in really bad shape and the vet says that
from the condition of his canals, he's had some serious ear problems
probably all his life.  (I recently adopted him from rescue).  Today he went
back for his follow-up and while they looked better, they're still pretty
bad.  The vet has recommended something called Zepp's operation.  He feels
Badger's ears aren't going to improve and that he could benefit from this.
It sounds like the operation will be disfiguring at the very least.  Has
anyone on this chat list ever had this done to their pyr?  I would very much
appreciate any guidance.

Kim