RE: [PyrNet-L] Zepp Operation

Kim,
Can you tell me exactly what you have been doing to clear up the infection?
Have you been giving Badger oral and topical (in the ear) meds or just oral?
Also, can you get anything in his ear, like your finger or a q-tip?  Did the
vet say if Badger's ear canals have calcified?

Please feel free to email me privately as I have lots of info and experience
with ear infections and NOT going the surgery route.  I am more than happy
to share all that I know.

Lisa Fouras
mailto:pyrs@netset.com