[PyrNet-L] We got a new baby

Well, I couldn't wait a second longer to tell everyone that we have added a
second pyr to our home!  She is 10 weeks old and the cutest thing I've ever
seen!  She has badger mask markings and is so smart!  Into
everything....housebreaking is going well and we are all excited to have her
as part of our family.  Her name is BELLE.

I went to Texas to visit family for 2 weeks (I live in Idaho).  A friend
told me about this little girl and I couldn't resist.  So she flew back home
with me.  She checked out very nicely with the vet with exception to an
overbite (since we don't breed, and her back teeth match well enough for
eating I'm not worried).

Belle's parents are both working dogs, and she is pretty sure it is her job
to guard SHOES!  No one can wear them or take them out of her stack without
permission! *laugh*

Belle will be trained as she grows to be a mobility assistance dog since my
Kaisho is already 4...by the time she is 2 Kai will probably be ready for
the luxury of retirement and the guarding our backyard from elephants (we
don't have any either, he does such a good job) *laughing*

Oh what fun to have a Pyr puppy in our house!  I love watching her every
minute, and watching her mind work.  We have pomeranians in our home as well
and she is very good with them.  The lab thinks she's okay and even lets her
wrestle him to the ground....Kaisho on the other hand has very little time
for her and growls at her alot.  She'll win him over eventually.

Tracy