Re: [PyrNet-L] We got a new baby

Congratulations, Tracy, on your little Belle. What memories it brings back
to hear of her exploits! Just 7 years ago we brought Paddington home as an
8-week-old puppy and it was the most fun summer I ever remember. He too
has an overbite and it's never bothered him a bit--in fact, we've always
told him that if it weren't for that imperfection, we wouldn't have gotten
him! If you're not showing or breeding, it doesn't matter at all.  Have
fun with your girl, and keep the stories coming--it makes me so sure I
want another puppy some day, despite the hard work!!
Ann, peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose