Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog Breaks In.

Barb, your absolutely right about that.  I am sure that there is someway
we are identified.  I can't remember what the last creature was, but my
Hubby went around with a large note stuck to his shirt with the word
" Sucker " on it..  And I have to admit, I did think about the black &
white dog thing too.  Actually she has four white feet, a white tip on
her tail, and a white blaze on her face and chest, and then this short
patent leather shiny black coat.  They do all look pretty good out in the
yard together!  Oh well, what can I say?  I was heart heavy seeing the
list for Pound Pyrs. yesterday, it breaks my heart that all animals can't
find loving forever homes, yet people keep churning them out.  I think
Humans are a mess, it's no wonder I love animals!  So I guess us "suckers
" just keep trying, huh?  :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas