Re: [PyrNet-L] So long, Cody

Pendragon, I love it!  It has been said that the church could not account
for how to deal with all the souls if it included animals, and that is
why it has taught that animals don't have souls.  For those of us who's
lives are enriched by them, we have always known better!  Unfortunately I
think it has also been the cause of the horrors inflicted upon other
creatures.  Anyway, I like what you wrote!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka