[PyrNet-L] new site announcement

ÿþ<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=unicode" http-equiv=Content-Type> <META content="MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=GENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=#ffffff> <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=AGaramond size=4>JOY is pleased to announce a new venture. Precious &amp; JOY's Private<BR>Collection. Featuring items for home, office, bed, clothes and Potty<BR>Pets(c). Items will be pyr-sonalized with the owners favorite pet photo. Coming soon also clothes for big kids too! Therapy vests for working big kids and holiday collars and bandannas, with Halloween clowns, princesses and jesters! Telephones, welcome signs and travel futons, clickers and replacement squeakers for toys with gift baskets and gift certificates are available! We have a deep commitment to rescue and a % from each sale-no matter how large or small will go to the rescue group or organization of the buyers choice.&nbsp; The buyer will be provided with the email and url(if available) so they may confirm their donation was received. We will be continually updating the site and new pictures of items will be posted in the next few weeks. Our woodcutter is currently working on exciting signs featuring Pyrenees - from profile and head studies to "Who is in the Dog House this week?" and leash holders! I hope everyone enjoys the site, it has<BR>been a dream of mine for a long time to offer different items at a<BR>reasonable price for this magnificent breed! Also you will notice that other breeds are featured in the site. As some of us have multiple breeds we thought it was a nice thing to offer the items for other breeds as well. ALL pets are special - ALL pets are Stars!&nbsp; I also would like to publically thank our own "Miss Willow Pyrenean Princess of the Realm" for being one of our models! Steph's "Little Charlie Bucket Head" is a work in progress and he will be featured on a new line of stationary we are working on!</FONT></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=AGaramond size=4><A href="http://run.to/Precious&amp;JOY">http://run.to/Precious&amp;JOY</A> <BR></DIV></FONT></STRONG> <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=AGaramond size=4>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<BR>Gitano Road Rescue &amp; Rehabilitation Sanctuary<BR>Sanctuary Pyrenees - Where Love Is FREE<BR>Home of Forest &amp; JOY&nbsp; <BR>Silence Means Consent - Save a Paw-Don't Declaw</FONT></STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>