Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: introduction of Wolves into Yellowstone

>     Speaking of large I have seen some big coyotes lately -- really big in
> Texas.  Anyone else see large sized coyotes?  Why they use to be smaller
in
> size it seems.  The coyotes are in large numbers in central Texas.
> Pam

The coyotes used to be the size here of a large sheltie.  Now they are MUCH
bigger (small shepherd).  I think they bred here to a dog--a few years ago
there was a coyote with a shorter coat and blue merle markings running
about.  I have not seen him in several years, but I wonder if this has
helped to increase size.  My cat population is up right now, but I have been
loosing very "ranch aware" cats.  We also do not currently have a working
Pyr.
-Carrie