Re: [PyrNet-L] A Nasty Encounter

Sounds like it would work pretty well, assuming that you've got another
cooperative person available.  And usually there would be, since most
people DON'T want their dogs involved in a fight.  What about when nobody
will help?  That's my real concern.  Normally, I take Gypsy out by
myself.  So suppose she was actually attacked by a stray dog?  (I can't
even imagine a repeat of last night. . .!)

Jeanne