Re: [PyrNet-L] A Nasty Encounter

Depending on the size of the dog, simply pulling tails will not always
work.  Sometimes you have to use the finger up the rectum, that usually
does really distract them.  Although it isn't anyones first choice.   Of
course you only want to do this when two people each want their dogs to
stop fighting.  Unfortunately jerks like the one Jeanne mentions are
getting to be too common these days.  They use their dogs to make
themselves feel tough.  Makes it hard on those who have dogs to be
members of their families, and care about them.  This kind of fellow
cares nothing about his dog.  I am sure you must be real proud of Gypsy,
she came off looking classy!  This fellow is the same type I deal with on
my country road, that I've complained about in the past.  I am sure you
feel the way I do, I don't want my dogs being street fighters.  If they
have to fight once, they do become dog aggressive waiting for the next
attack!  I don't know what to tell you , I have never found the answer to
dealing with jerks like him.  A loaded gun in just another form!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka