Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: introduction of Wolves into Yellowstone

Not too far up the road from us in North Carolina, coyotes have been spotted.
 My friend there raises goats and has several pyrs on patrol.  When the
coyotes were first heard, the pyrs made their presence known.  There was no
direct confrontation between coyotes and pyrs, but it only took a couple of
nights for the coyotes to move somewhere else.  Like Melissa said -- the
goats were no longer a moveable feast.

However, my friend also has her property well fenced.  I think that is also
contributes to the safety of dogs and livestock.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC