Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: stolen cheese

Mine will come from anywhere for cheese.  They will line up in front of
us, drooling like you turned a faucet on, to get a slice of cheddar.
I've never known a dog not to go nuts over cheese.

In our house the dogs will do the turn the head to the side and walk
along the counter scoop, if they think something is up there.  I've lost
bread that way, turning my back to get the fixings for a sandwich, turn
around and it's gone.  Only Ranger will actually stand up to the counter
for what he wants.  Most of the time it is only an extra dog biscuit that
had been left on the counter.  Like having a big bear in the kitchen.  I
have learned however for the side scoopers to push everything to the back
of the counter if I am not watching it!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka