[PyrNet-L] Catching up with all!! (long)

Tried the old paintbrush routine Barb but sadly the Painter had used a
roller so fell flat on that one.  I will though try the gluing of undercoat,
sounds great. The function is held at night and I hear one of the Judge's
needs a white stick and guide dog or is that a white dog and a guide stick,
not sure?  Arthur is okay, he just needs reminding of when to wake up, when
to have a drink, when to eat and when to go to the toilet. Of course he is
reminded of these things by a woman who cannot remember her pin number so
his life is quite muddled bless him!!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ send a Pyr Posty
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/